Translate

Monday, November 12, 2012

11\12\12

Hey Y'all!
Good Afternoon! How is everyone this morning, did you get some good sleep. it's getting colder here in Texas, but beautiful nonetheless! Hey, is anyone frustrated right now. School bothering you, finals coming soon, tests and whatnot's. Let me speak plain and clearly....DON'T LET THE STRESS GET TO YOU! The worst possible thing you could do is have a major break- down, believe me! Been their, done that, don't want to go back. But I guess that's my own problem, since I don't keep myself organized. And your probably thinking," Then why are you lecturing me! " Because its not healthy, I don't want any of you, to have to feel that your world is turning upside down on really whats the minor part of life. As my Algebra teacher says, "Math won't get you to heaven." I am not saying to not do your homework! but don't stress yourself out to the point of exhaustion. Will God give you a math test to enter heaven. No! So do your homework, be faithful, and don't let life push you so hard, because you mean more to us all then you would think, and I don't know what we would do without you. Because everyone was born for a purpose, and that purpose is 1. to live (be happy) 2.be faithful (Don't lie, it will only make you sink further) and 3. Well, that's up to you, its your job to find your journey, find your path, to find your purpose. God gave us all talents, we just have to search deep inside to find them, and use them to our greatest abilities! 

Love Sent,
Arielle

No comments:

Post a Comment