Translate

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

11\13\12

Hey y'all,

"How are you." I want to discuss these three words this lovely afternoon..."How-are-you." Such powerful words! do you know the difference you can make in a persons life and your own for just asking, "How are you." Another good one is "Hello", with a smile of course. Nothing makes me feel better than when I smile at someone and greet them. But I am getting off topic! "How-are-you," so many answers can flood out with this one question! You might hear a life changing story, a dangerous story, a mystery, or maybe just a, "Fine, how about you." I wonder if it makes you feel as good as I do whenever I greet someone, even if its just a quick, HELLO! Because everyone needs a little encouragement in life, and just greeting someone can make there day. Try it! and let yourself feel the light and goodness of the Lord flowing over you like a warm blanket.

Love and holiness,
Arielle 

No comments:

Post a Comment